Terms & conditions
The term ‘Hall Farm Christmas shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Any queries relating to these terms and conditions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Hall Farm, Collingham Road, Newton on Trent, LN1 2LL.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hall Farm Christmas shop and while we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hall Farm Christmas shop. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hall Farm Christmas shop takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any queries relating to this disclaimer should be addressed to email@example.com or write to
Hall Farm, Collingham Road, Newton on Trent, LN1 2LL.
Hall Farm Christmas shop is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you enter personal information via the website (in the ‘Contact us’ area) then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hall Farm Christmas shop may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we may collect
We may collect the following information:
– your name
– your contact information, including email address
The above will be collected via the ‘Contact us’ section of the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the contact details that you give to us to respond to you following your completion of a response form on the website (via the ‘Contact us’ page).
The information may be stored on the computer of one or more of the Hall Farm Christmas shop owners but not passed to any other party without express written permission from the owner of the personal contact details.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We aim to delete your personal contact information once the matter arising from the information you gave via the ‘Contact us’ page has been settled. For instance, your enquiry/comment may be answered or your input to the site has been edited and released onto the website. However, you may at any time request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Hall Farm, Collingham Road, Newton on Trent, LN1 2LL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Any queries relating to this privacy statement should be addressed to email@example.com or write to Hall Farm, Collingham Road, Newton on Trent, LN1 2LL.